By by downloading, installing or playing the Drunk or Dead game, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from downloading, installing or playing the Drunk or Dead game. The materials of the Drunk or Dead game are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials of the Drunk or Dead game are provided on an 'as is' basis. 4 I Lab ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, 4 I Lab ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials of the Drunk or Dead game.
In no event shall 4 I Lab ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials of the Drunk or Dead game or in games, even if 4 I Lab ltd. or a 4 I Lab ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in the Drunk or Dead game could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 4 I Lab ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials in the Drunk or Dead game are accurate, complete or current. 4 I Lab ltd. may make changes to the materials in the Drunk or Dead game at any time without notice. However 4 I Lab ltd. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
4 I Lab ltd. may revise these terms of service for the Drunk or Dead game at any time without notice. By downloading, installing or playing the Drunk or Dead game you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
an being and should high five yourself right this moment. Go you.
7. Indemnification from harm, bodily or otherwise
By by downloading, installing or playing the Drunk or Dead game confirm that you understand and agree that the game is designed for use on a virtual reality platform and that there are inherent risks of personal injury, discomfort and/or property damage that are associated with virtual reality platforms and the game. To reduce these risks it is important that you read, evaluate and follow all health and safety warnings, guidelines and/or instructions with respect to the virtual reality platform (including all related hardware, software and services) that you are using,
You acknowledge that 4 I Lab ltd. is not responsible directly or indirectly for any bodily or psychological harm and property damage you may experience while using its games.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect behaviour and gameplay information only for non-nefarious purposes